PRICE: $155.00 for a case of 4 one gallon size containers
This is a case of 4 – one gallon containers of D/2 Biological Solution. If you are contemplating a large purchase, please call about volume pricing discounts.
D/2 Biological Solution is specially formulated to remove environmental pollution, dirt, and staining from biological soils such as mold, mildew, lichen, and algae from indoor and outdoor structures. Also available in 1 quart (32 oz) reusable spray bottle, 1 gallon size, 5 gallon size, 55 gallon and special combo packs to save on shipping.
Staining and soiling caused by mold, mildew, algae, lichens and air pollutants contribute significantly to the degradation and disfiguring of many types of construction surfaces. D/2 can be utilized to safely resolve this problem on all wood, stone, masonry, metal, vinyl, and roofing surfaces. D/2 works best when used at 45 degrees F or above.
Methods For Use
- No Scrub/No Rinse Method
- Using a sprayer (pump-up, low pressure, or other,) wet the entire surface with D/2.
- Allow to air dry. D/2 works with the elements and results occur within one week to one month, depending on severity of soil. Reapply if rain occurs within 12 hours of application.
- Immediate Results Method
- Apply D/2 with a brush, roller, or sprayer.
- Allow the undiluted D/2 to remain on the surface for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Apply additional D/2 to maintain a wet surface.
- Scrub the surface thoroughly with a non-metallic, short fiber scrub brush.
- Lightly mist with water and continue scrubbing.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water using a hose or sprayer.
Treatment and Maintenance Program
After initial treatment of substrate, a once-a-year light spraying will help maintain a clean, stain-free surface.
NOTE: Heavy biological deposits may require repeat applications of D/2 to achieve complete cleaning after detachment. Alternatively, heavy growth can be detached by manual scraping using wooden or plastic tools immediately after application. In the event of excessive plant exposure, rinse all plants and water-in all planted ground areas contacted by D/2.
Where to Use
D/2 Biological Solutions is designed to treat masonry, stone, concrete, wood, asphalt shingles, vinyl & aluminum siding, fiberglass, metal, paint, canvas, etc.